Monday, May 3, 2010

Lady In Red!!

001 002 003

 

I had tons of fun with this update. I usually have some type of furniture, something in my hands, or something to play with. In this update I had nothing but an empty room, empty walls, and nothing to play with....Well, other than myself!! I had to use my imagination and make the photos all about me! There are lots of shots of my white thong panties from the upskirt point of view and lots of upskirts without those panties as well. I love the little short red mini dress and the red high heel shoes too! I hope you can use your imagination to have as much fun with these as I did!

Kisses,
Realiti

 

www.realiti4u.com

2 comments:

  1. Very fun...I was surprised by the white panties though!

    come visit me.
    http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed, lovely assits...are you planing anymore updates?

    ReplyDelete