Friday, December 4, 2009

Smoking Hot and Foot Fetish Friday!

image5750 001

Here are a few samples from this weeks latest updates.

Thursday I smoked for you wearing a long red and black lacy gown, well, for a few minutes I did…lol. Turns out I’m all hot and bothered and end up naked while smoking a cigarette! Today is Foot Fetish Friday on my site. I had to show of my new “cum fuck me” boots!!!  Not to mention I give you a little taste of EVERYTHING ELSE that I have to offer! Of course, I take my boots off and make sure you get some really good shots of my feet, ankles, sols, and toes! You can see lots more from each set by checking out my website HERE!

I’ve had a great time this year with the Foot fetish Fridays every week. I absolutely love the feedback, e-mails, and compliments I get from you all every week. I’ve decided to continue with another year of three updates every week, with every Friday being dedicated to my foot fetish. Thanks for all the support! I’m thinking hard trying to decide on how to end this year with a bang, and then start the new year even better! If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to e-mail me and share your dirty thoughts!

realiti@sc.rr.com

Kisses,
Realiti

No comments:

Post a Comment