Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to Business!

001 002 001

 

Well, we’ve got the holidays behind us now and it’s time to get back to business! I took a bit of a break this week, well a break from posting and writing anyway. I’ve spent the last week making plans, brain storming, and working on some new people to work with in photo shoots and videos!. I’m going to make 2010 my hottest year so far! With the new year comes a new me. In the past I’ve had several fantasies and ideas that never went any further than just the thought. Mainly because the opportunity didn’t fall in my lap, but this year I’m on the prowl and I’m going to do whatever it takes to make them all a Realiti! I plan to introduce you to some new faces and new friends as I get photo shoots and videos done with them. Some girl/girl, group, gangbang, threesome, and lots more new things are coming….so keep your eyes on my site and on my blogs to see what’s cummin!!!!

I will be changing my update schedule a little for a while. I previously updated every Tuesday, Thursday, and every Foot Fetish Friday. Starting next week I will change that to Monday, Wednesday, and Foot Fetish Friday. I’m also going to attempt to add new videos to my video page several times per month. I’m looking at the possibility of adding weekly or biweekly live cam shows for my members as well….I still have some research to do there, but I’d love to hear your thoughts on it!

Kisses,
Realiti

www.realiti4u.com

BLOGS:
http://realiti4u.blogspot.com
http://realitixxx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment