Thursday, January 21, 2010

Going Black!!

001 002

I have a new toy that I just added to my collection. The one thing that makes this one different than all the rest is that this one is BIG and BLACK! There's something intriguing about seeing this big black cock contrasting against my pretty pink pussy lips. It's more than obvious how much it turns me on in these photos. My pussy is super wet! It makes it easy for the big black dildo to disappear into my wetness. Again, watching and imagining a big black cock disappearing deep in my pink, wet pussy was amazing! I'm sure you'll be seeing many more photos and videos with me and my new favorite toy!

Kisses,
Realiti

www.realiti4u.com

2 comments:

  1. I too love toys and the bigger the better. Love to ride my toys till I scream!

    ReplyDelete